What Are the Best Fitness Workouts At Bull Gym Bali?
Bull Gym Bali offers members access to fitness equipment that can meet their workout needs. The gym is the best place to work on your body, and we don’t mean building only lean muscle.
Our gym has cardio and fitness areas that we stock with exercise equipment to help you get into peak fitness shape. But what are the best fitness workouts to help you get there?
No doubt you’ve come across all kinds of exercise, but none catchs the eye. That’s why we’re here to give beginner-friendly and intermediate fitness workouts and tell you how much time you should spend on these workouts.
Minimum Amount Of Exercise Necessary To Get Your Fitness Level Up
Before we give you the workouts, allow us to ask a simple question. Do you even know how much exercise you should do? Although a simple yes or no question, determining how much time you should spend on the treadmill or free weights area is more complicated.
There are dozens of types of exercises, each being differently demanding. Running on the treadmill isn’t as demanding as lifting heavy weights. But we can explore the topic and give you a definitive answer as to how much exercise you should do to get your fitness level up.
- Research says you should spend between 150 and 300 minutes each week doing any physical activity. This is the bare minimum to maintain your day-to-day fitness level.
- You should spend between 75 to 150 minutes doing more demanding activities. Or you can combine intense with moderate activities and reach a middle ground.
- For muscle-building activities that include lifting weights, bodybuilding exercises, resistance training, yoga, etc., you should spend between 100 and 200 minutes each week.
- If you’re a member at Bull Gym and a beginner, we recommend three workout sessions a week, each 30-minutes long. You can use our facilities and equipment to build your fitness level and stride for longer sessions.
- Getting as little as 10 minutes of moderate exercise a day is enough to boost your physical and mental shape.
Take this information and look to increase your fitness level and achieve your goals at Bull Gym Bali.
Best High Intensity Interval Training Program
High-Intensity Interval Training, or HIIT, is a training program that involves short recovery periods and high-intensity aerobics exercises. The point of HIIT is to make you exhausted and give you the so-called second wind.
Here are the best HIIT programs to do at Bull Gym Bali.
Upper Body HIIT
This program involves plenty of dumbbells, which we have an abundance of. We stock our gym with tons of dumbbells, and there is enough variety to perform all of the following HIIT exercises. Here is what the program involves:
- Close Grip Barbell Bench Press – 35 seconds
- Dumbbell Chest Press With Legs Lowered – 35 seconds
- Squat Hold Position – 35 seconds
- Renegade Row – 35 seconds
- Weighted Walkout to Renegade Row – 35 seconds
- Weighted Walkout to Renegade Row to Knee Raise and Twist – 35 seconds
- Squat Hold Position – 35 seconds
- Dumbbell Over-the-Shoulder Chops – 35 seconds
We don’t recommend this program for beginners at Bull Gym. Because of that, we’re also going to give you a few other HIIT exercises to get you in peak fitness shape.
- Single Leg Burpees
The point of Single Leg Burpees is to develop your core and stability. Burpees are generally excellent fitness exercises that Bull Gym members incorporate into their fitness program. Perform the Single Leg Burpee with both legs for 30 seconds each.
- Supermans With Lateral Raises
Lateral Raises are excellent for your shoulders and triceps. Pair it with a superman and you’ve got a HIIT exercise that does wonders for your fitness levels. Perform the exercise for 30 seconds.
- Plank Jacks
Plank is one of the best exercises you can do. The plank works all body muscles. Pair it with a jumping jack, and you’ll be doing HIIT exercises that will burn fat and build muscle.
Best Full Body Workout Moves
Let’s look at some full-body moves and exercises you can do to build fitness levels.
There is no better full-body exercise than a deadlift. A deadlift is an exercise that works for all your muscle groups. However, you have to do it the right way. The point of a deadlift is to pick up a heavy barbell and lift it from the floor.
It is by far the best single fitness exercise we recommend doing. There are plenty of barbells at Bull Gym, and there’s plenty of space to perform the move. Doing deadlifts will burn fat, build muscle, and strengthen your core.
You can combine squats with other exercises and equipment to create a HIIT program, or you can do standalone squats. Regardless, squats are kings of the fitness world. Why? Well, because a squat works on your mobility, stability, strength, and a wide range of muscles.
- Push Ups
Push ups are yet another full-body exercises that work on your chest muscles, shoulder, and triceps. In addition, you should include push ups in your fitness program as the benefits are overwhelmingly positive.
We mentioned planks in our HIIT workout section, and for good reasons as the plank is an exercise that involves your entire body. Most importantly, planks build your core, lower back, hips, and more. If you ever have back problems, planks will help stabilize your lower back. Primarily, planks are full-body exercises for your core stability. You can also burn fat by doing planks. We at Bull Gym Bali recommend incorporating planks in your fitness program.